Sustainable Hot Melt
Hot melts can also be sustainable. With our COMMITMELT series, we have introduced the first hot melt adhesive available worldwide, based on up to 60% renewable raw materials. The raw materials used comply with FDA guidelines 21-CFR 175.105 The COMMITMELT series is free of all heavy metals (certified as per EN 13432 (2000), ASTM D6400 (2012) / D6868 (2011), CAN/BQ 0017_088 (2010) E.
The key characteristics of our COMMITMELT series are the following:
- Based on up to 60% renewable materials
- High potential for biodegradability
- For nozzle, roller or other application systems
- Adhesive has a good hot tack
- High adhesion
- Produces a flexible film
- Excellent thermal stability
- COMMITMELT is hence the perfect Hot Melt for carton and card board boxes sealing and making.
More information about the product can be directly requested here.