Labelling adhesives based on casein and proteins. The raw materials used are compliant with FDA guidelines 21 CFR 175.105. Preservatives used are free from heavy metals, Phenols and Fomaldyhyde and comply with current BfR guidlines also available as borax and zinc free variants to order. The range is also largely bio-degradable.
Ecocoll Series exhibits the following product specific properties:
- Labelling of coated and uncoated glass
- High initial adhesion
- Good to adequate resistance to condensation
- May be applied at low temperatures on fast machines
- Easily removable in industry- standard bottle washing machines
- May be used for foil application and on metal labels