Nun ist der beste Zeitpunkt, um großartige Dinge mit großartigen Menschen zu vollbringen. Starten Sie Ihre Karriere hier.
Unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter haben uns mit ihrem Engagement und ihrem hohem fachlichen Können zu dem gemacht, was wir heute sind: ein weltweit agierendes mittelständisches Unternehmen mit rund 300 Mitarbeitern.
Looking for a job which sticks with you?
We are looking for a Sales Manager Europe!
cph group is an international group of companies which is a global market leader in the area of labeling adhesives and operates in more than 70 countries, manufactures more than 300 different industrial adhesives in three production plants and exports them to more than 100 countries.
We want to increase our sales team in Germany and Europe and are looking for an area sales manager for different areas in Germany and central Europe.
The key objective is the achievement of defined sales in areas which have been already covered by cph’s activities. We are in the change process which requires a new sales team. This means that the area sales manager is expected to grow the cph’s market share with already existing customers and introduce new products which have been added to our product range within the last years. The main aim of the area sales manager is to gain customers at all levels and to convince potential customers of the high technical performance of our products.
• develop strategic plans which includes good relationships at all levels of the A, B and C
• record all activities at customers in a CRM tool
• manage the accounts in line with the marketing/sales director
• keep the focus on selling core products but upgrade customers to new products at the
• follow the development in new market segments and/or with new cph products
• provide yearly and monthly sales forecasts once a year for the next 12 month and
adjustments for each running month
• ensure customers pay on time, give minimum order quantities and lead times, work closely
with customer service, credit control and react quickly if they ask for support
• willingness to travel which includes numerous hotel stays
• willingness to attend training and activities for self learning
• Open-minded and offering outstanding commercial skills
• either relevant work experience or highly developed will of learning
• ability to communicate easily in English oral and written
• “can do” attitude
• ability to understand applications engineering
• excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• team player
If you are interested please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
und werden auch Sie Teil unseres Teams!